A brief introductory video explaining Micropore's unique membrane-based system
Our Unique Technology
Back to Latest News
On 21 September Dai Hayward participated in one of the discussion panels at the PharmaTech Integrates 2023 event held in Glasgow, Scotland, at the Manufacturing Institute Scotland (NMIS)
During the second session titled "This is Intense", a panel of experts discuss if the time has come for more widespread uptake of process intensification to be able to respond to political demands to build resilience in the medicines supply chain post pandemic.
The discussion was facilitated by Mark Talford | Deputy Challenge Director – Medicines Manufacturing Challenge | Innovate UK and the panellists were:
- Jon-Paul Sherlock | Head of Innovative Manufacturing Technology | AstraZeneca
- Gareth Jenkins | Vice President, Science and Technology | Quotient Sciences
- Dai Hayward MBE | Chief Executive Officer | Micropore technologies
- Chris Van Der Walle | Edinburgh Centre Director | Cell & Gene Therapy Catapult
- Rolf Hemminga | Vice President Global Sales & Marketing Life Sciences | Emerson
At Micropore we enjoy working in partnership with our clients to solve formulation challenges and deliver the highest performing, most sustainable, most cost-effective formulated delivery systems.
Keep up to date with innovations at Micropore. Sign up today to stay informed with innovations at Micropore and automatically receive the Micropore newsletter and webinar invites.